Summer Romance - The Most Romantic Collections


I was flipping through some Spring/Summer 2011 Collections when I came across Dolce & Gabbana ready-to wear. I've seen the collection before in magazines and I love everything about it so I thought I would share it with you.

The light makeup and loose updos are simple yet beautiful and so perfect for a laid-back summer look. Definitely my go-to for Spring/Summer.

As for the collection, I love the incredibly romantic feel. It consisted mainly of white fabrics: (which will pop perfectly with a nice summer tan) silk, macrame, chiffon, applique and my favourite, lace. I'm not usually one for beading, but I actually love the metallic beading details on some of the dresses. It's also amazing to see how many different things a designer can do with lace.

The collection was titled Sicilian Sensuality and the designers told Vogue UK that they were aiming for the “sensual kind of elegance and tradition that characterises the typical trousseau of Southern Italy”.






0 comments:

Post a Comment