The Ghost in You, She Don't Fade.

What I'm Wearing
* Thrifted tweed jacket... which is a bit big actually and was suppose to take a journey to the tailor but I found it hanging quietly in the guest room closet.
* DIY pearl v-neck t-shirt. Loving this shirt!
* Mark by Marc Jacobs cropped tweed menswear pants. A GILT find.
* DIY fabric flower belt {or necklace or headband}.
* Vintage sunglasses.
* Watermelon pink Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes. I think I need the black ones too. They're a classic {in black} and surprisingly comfortable, which equals a great investment!

* Title: lyrics from Psychedelic Furs - "The Ghost In You".

It's a little much, this outfit... with all the pink and pearls and flowers, but the manly tweeds balance it out a bit I think. It's fun to be ultra feminine sometimes though, but I really never want to feel "prissy", it's just not my thing. I have a hair appointment on Friday and am thinking I should add a little strawberry blonde back in the mix... ? I liked the touch of red I had last year, though the overall color was a bit dark for me. Maybe just a glimmer of light strawberry cream this time? It's funny though, when my roots grow out, it literally looks like my natural hair when I was young that would get really light in the Summer sun and grow out darker in the winter months. I suppose that's why I never really mind my roots that much.




1 comments:

Post a Comment